Those informations are/may be very outdated, please go to: new wiki
This page explains how to compile MegaGlest on a Mac computer.
- A Git program
- Retrieve the build dependencies / 3rd party libraries and extract the contents of the archive in your library directory ~/Library/Frameworks
- Get the source from Git or the source tarball from version 3.9.1 or above.
git clone --recursive https://github.com/MegaGlest/megaglest-source.git cd megaglest-source/data/glest_game git checkout master cd ../..
- If you've made a quite popular mistake - "cloned repository without data (submodules)", then you should do this:
> git submodule update --init --recursive > cd data/glest_game > git checkout master > cd ../..
- Generate the XCode project
- Build everything for release
xcodebuild -configuration release
- Generate the installer
cpack -C CPackConfig.cmake
- You should have a megaglest-#.dmg file in your current directory. You can install this and play it.