3.7.1 (23 Nov 2012; 5 months and 16 days ago)
MegaGlest (MG) is a fork/modification of the Real Time Strategy (RTS) game Glest. The primary goal for MegaGlest was to rework the network capabilities of the original Glest engine to offer a richer Network play experience, however, many additional features have been added (and previously existing features improved) since.
Together (with frequent help from numerous members of the community such as, Ultifd, Tomreyn, Eliminator, Silnarm, and many others) this project has seen tremendous success and offers a fun platform for playing and learning.
- See MG/Features
- MegaGlest FAQ
- Port forwarding (to host multi-player games)
- Hosting a dedicated headless MegaGlest game server
Game data managersEdit
- Official MegaGlest Website
- MegaGlest web forums (hosted on glest.org)
- Game servers
- MegaGlest project page on sourceforge
- Subversion repository
- MegaGlest on Identi.ca, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, ModDB